- Who is Soho Baby?
Soho Baby is a division of M Design Village, a manufacturer and distributor of baby and youth furniture. Soho Baby products are offered exclusively to Buy Buy Baby.
- What is the best way to care for my furniture?
Please follow this link to our Furniture Care Tips page.
- How can I replace lost hardware for my crib or converted bed?
Please contact your local retailer and they will assist you in placing a parts order.
- Can you tell me how you measure your furniture or how I can measure a piece myself?
All our furniture measurements are taken at the widest point. Width is measured across the front of a piece. Facing the piece, this would be from left to right. Depth is measured from front to back, and height is measured from the floor to the top of the tallest point of the piece. Bed length is measured from the outside (or back) of the headboard to the outside of the footboard. Construction tolerances and the inherent nature of wood to expand and contract may cause measurements to vary slightly (less than one-quarter inch).
- How do I know your furniture is safe for my child?
All M Design Village furniture is tested for compliance to Federal Regulation 16 CFR 1303 for lead content and are certified as such by testing institutions and laboratories recognized by both the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) and the Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC). We meet or exceed every federal safety standard and are certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA).
- Does furniture designed and manufactured by M Design Village come with a warranty?
Yes, please see our Warranty Information.
- What is the cost of your baby furniture?
Pricing is established by each individual retail store. We suggest that you contact your local retailer.
- Can I return my furniture for any reason?
Returns of merchandise purchased through your local store are dependent upon individual store return policies.
- Can I buy baby furniture directly from the M Design Village?
No, currently we sell through our network of big box, online and independent retailers in the United States.
- I am a furniture retailer. How can I become an M Design Village dealer or distributor?
We sell products to mass merchant and specialty furniture stores willing to commit to a minimum physical display requirement. Please contact our offices at 844-247-5908 if you are interested in becoming a dealer or distributor.